Protest Against Ban

• So, I have recently wanted to play some noscope but since theres not really any servers except this one i joined this and im banned, and the reason is for "Exploiting Maps" Well yes i bunny hopped up to the walls (if i remember right) but deal with it come'on getting permanent ban because of that is pretty ridiculous. So an unban would be really nice since i were really good at noscoping before and i really want to get back to it.§From Snoots And Have Good Day§Steam Id | STEAM_0:1:153756189
    Servers Name | ~> Gaming-Biatch *AwpNoScope* [VIP|Store|AutoBhop+LJ|HLstatsX -----------------------Plus It Whas
    Servers Ip | 94.23.97.64:27015 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A Long TIme Ago
    Admin | Admin deleted.
    Email(If you need it) | --Deleted--

• Thanks Bro, I don't remember shit about the time,
    but i guessed that it probably was thanks to the walls on most of the maps where you could jump up to them and fuck everyone(if u were good like i were c:) and yeah.

-Have A Good Day-

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!